Why Cloud Accounting?
Cloud Accounting streamlines the accounting process by automating previously manual processes, and enabling ease of access to information.
Specific benefits of Cloud Accounting include:
- Real-time data; collaboration between the client, accountant and bookkeeper.
- The ability to maintain records online without risking the loss of any information.
- Removing the need for manual data entry from bank statements.
- The capability to generate live up to date reports and information.
- No need for annual software upgrades.
How Can We Help?
At Fortis Accounting Partners, we endeavour to provide the most reliable, efficient and timely service possible. Cloud Accounting can potentially assist in this goal by allowing business owners to manage their information more effectively.
Regardless of the exact size, scope or nature of your business; Cloud Accounting is a worthwhile consideration. Here at Fortis Accounting Partners, we are happy to discuss any queries you may have about Cloud Accounting; including the logistics involved in making the transition.