Tax is likely the largest single cost line in any business – and as such, it needs to be managed more actively than any other expense. Unfortunately for most taxpayers, this is usually not the case. The goal of tax planning is to arrange your financial affairs in order to actively minimise your taxes. At Fortis Accounting Partners we start with a review of the tax position, we analyse future plans and recommend a way to navigate towards your goals, minimising tax along the way.
- Setups of companies, trusts, business ventures and SMSF’s.
- Structuring and reorganising.
- Mergers and acquisitions of businesses.
- De-mergers, sales or winding up businesses.
- International tax issues.
- Transfer pricing.
- Expatriate employees.
To speak to one of the Fortis Accounting Partners advisors, call us on 02 9267 0108 or make an enquiry.