- Lodge 2021 tax returns for all entities that did not have to lodge earlier (including all remaining consolidated groups), and are not eligible for the 5 June concession.
- Due date for companies and super funds to pay if required.
- Note: Individuals and trusts in this category pay as advised on their notice of assessment.
- Lodge and pay April 2022 monthly business activity statement.
- Final date to add new FBT clients to your client list to ensure they receive the lodgment and payment concessions for their fringe benefits tax returns.
- Lodge and pay Fringe benefits tax annual return if lodging by paper.
- Lodge and pay eligible quarter 3, 2021–22 activity statements if you or your client have elected to receive and lodge electronically.
- Lodge and pay quarter 3, 2021–22 Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) if the employer did not pay enough contributions on time.
- Employers who lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly can choose to offset contributions they paid late to a fund against their super guarantee charge for the quarter. They still have to pay the remaining super guarantee charge.