- Lodge and pay June 2020 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2019–20 PAYG instalment activity statement for head companies of consolidated groups.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2019–20 activity statement if electing to receive and lodge by paper and not an active STP reporter.
- Pay quarter 4, 2019–20 instalment notice (form R, S or T). Lodge the notice only if you vary the instalment amount.
- Make super guarantee contributions for quarter 4, 2019–20 to funds by this date.Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 4 by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) by 28 August 2020.Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible.
- Lodge TFN report for closely held trusts if any beneficiary quoted their TFN to a trustee in quarter 4, 2019–20.
- Lodge Venture capital deficit tax return for June balancers.
- Lodge Franking account return for 30 June balancers if there is an amount payable.
- Lodge Early stage innovation company report.
If you have any queries about the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Partners at Fortis Accounting Partners on (02) 9267 0108.